Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day Nineteen -- No TV Party Tonight...


Today was an awesome day and I got some really great supplies. It was made more fun by my awesome companions Kristine and Liz. I totally forgot my list of things that I wanted to look out for but I know that at least a few of the things I got were things I wanted to get. I’m thinking I might wait until tomorrow to post pictures of the stuff I got. I’m so wiped out I can barely type. So yeah, today’s blog, a wee little one. I even took a nap a few sentences ago (naps are hardly ever a good idea for me). Tomorrow, I’ll be a lot more alert to write a nice entry. I’m not even going to mention this fiasco of a blog on Facebook.

Sad as it is though, it took a really great day to tire me out this much. Oh, and a bit of back pain.

Maybe tomorrow I'll even explain why I'm going to bed with "TV Party Tonight" by Black Flag stuck in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment