Monday, February 4, 2013

Day Thirty-Five -- She Comes In Colors

Today's blog post is going to be brief in the writing department but chockablock with pictures. The main reason the typing bit is short is because my "m" has run away. All the m's in this post is copied and pasted. trying to remember to hit Ctrl+V every time I need an m is a bit cumbersome... I suppose I could've used a word that used less m's there... silly me.

Today's activities ranged from cleaning, goofing off on the computer and dying my hair. I did what I said I was going to do by lightening it and then putting in the purple dye.  talk about fading fast... All I did was do a conditioning treatment after rinsing out the dye and a lot of the purple came out leaving me with what I have now... a weird combo of red and purple.

I kinda like it though.
You can definitely see the purple better than before when I didn't lighten it first.


With it pulled back you can really see the red bits.




This one was added just for laughs. I think I will use it as my Facebook profile picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment