Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day Sixty-Four -- Come Again Some Other Day...


Well, hmm, yesterday there was no blog. I was pretty much sick all day… nausea, headache, toothache, pretty much the whole ball of wax. And despite all that, I managed to make a very lovely bracelet that I had posted pictures on Instagram and Facebook. I’ve used pantone colors again, this time, African Violet, Linen and Tender Shoots on a bed of matte white. I fixed the coloring in GIMP so it looks much better here than it did on Instagram. 

Today, I did more bead organization.  I still need more room for everything. Just having a big table alone would be a BIG help. Actually, I might be able to finagle space for my smaller black table from my booth in the room by moving a couple things over a bit and just placing it over the bookshelf that’s at the other end of the wall where I have all my stuff. I just don’t know if that would make everything feel kinda crowded. Also, I can’t spare it from use in by booth right now. Even though the booth is only once a month (hopefully twice, as I am looking into another location that has a monthly craft fair) if I got too comfortable, it would be very cumbersome to get all the stuff off of it every time I need it for the booth. I’ll figure something out. But man, I would love to have a dedicated studio. One day…

While I feel like today was pretty productive, and I did feel MUCH better than I did yesterday. I still wish I could have done more; only because the night seemed to go by so fast. I got my nails done today. Hmm, strange way to put that considering I did them myself. I believe this is one of the colors I got from Stephanie. I almost didn’t wear it but I’m glad I did because the color puts me in a good mood. I need to redo two fingers though because I decided to get busy a lot sooner than I should’ve.




Tonight I started working on a bow necklace. I’m going to make a few for sale on Saturday… which reminds me: Saturday I’ll be in Silver Lake again selling my wares. It looks like it might rain this weekend, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it’s just very overcast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment