Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day Sixty-one -- It Might As Well Be Spring


Today was a really rough day. I had a bad tooth/headache for most of the day and that had me flat out on my butt. Rob didn’t fair to well either. He had to go to urgent care because he had a sinus infection or something due to bad allergies. In my case, staying up until 3:30 the night before didn’t help.

Yes, that’s how late I stayed up working on the bracelet I was talking about last night; the one that I didn’t tear apart in frustration, oddly enough. I really like how it came out. Rob says it looks very springy. I used 4 (kinda) of the Pantone forecast colors, Emerald, Linen, Dusk Blue and Monaco Blue (that one is where the “kinda” comes in…close enough, I say). Tomorrow, when we go to the bead store, I plan to get some 6’s and 8’s in more of the spring colors, and whatever else strikes my fancy. I’d like to try another one of these bracelets. I think the larger beads and how fast it sort of works up is why I was able to bear with the double-needle work. I haven’t put a clasp on it yet because I want to get a special clasp for it. I’m thinking something flowery. There’s no flowers on it but it does have a flowery feeling about it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment