Sunday, February 24, 2013

Day Fifty-Five -- TV Party Tonight!


So I’m pretty much going to stop mentioning how I start and end my days nauseous and/or headachy. Just assume that that is the case unless otherwise noted. In between time, I’m usually okay. Like there are a few hours in the middle of the day where I feel, just peachy… or almost and that’s good enough for me considering how I feel the rest of the time.

Today, we went to our friend Kristen’s house where we watched the Oscars as well as a few other things, mainly YouTube videos. We got to meet her guy that we’re going to England to visit in 4 weeks. I’m pretty excited for her and want to stow away in her luggage. I would really love to visit there someday. It was so funny because before going there, we specifically went to Ralphs to try to find Cheesy Garlic Bread flavored Lays Potato Chips and we had discussed how the Chicken and Waffles flavor sounded gross. We didn’t find them so we got the old standby, Tomato and Basil flavor to take to Kristen’s. When we got there, sitting on her dining table was a bag of both the CGB and the C&W chips sitting on her table. To tell you the truth, the C&W chips are quite tasty and actually taste like chicken AND waffles.  The CGB was good too.

The Oscars were pretty good, I haven’t seen any of the movies really, but it was still fun to watch with Rob and Kristen, especially because Kristen is so into them. But as I don’t really know much about the movies up for rewards, I can’t really be a judge of whom or what will win anything, but I still occasionally made guesses. I thought Seth McFarland as the host was pretty good though some people were really bashing him on FaceBook. Don’t get me started on people who act so hoity-toity like they are so much better than other people just because they don’t know pop culture references. “You don’t have a TV? Oh! Aren’t you SO special!” …hey! I said don’t get me started. Don’t you ever listen to me? Oh well, to each their own. Afterwards, we chatted a bit and then watched some YouTube videos and laughed so much. I think that exacerbated the headache that I came home with.

On that note, I bid you adieu. I’ll go to bed early and try to have a nice productive day tomorrow.

Oh, I forgot to say that I had planned to make another Oscar Bracelet like I did last year, but I wound up making a few more of the beaded beads I made last week. I have an interesting idea of what to do with them. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment