Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day Fifty-Four -- Down With The Sickness


Ugh, I think I might be sick. Tonight I’m coughing a lot and my nose is runny. And I have headaches. Luckily, no nausea tonight, but I had it bad today. I finally broke down and asked Rob for some of his anti-nausea medicine that they gave him. I usually try to hold off as long as I can before I take medicine for something. I have to take enough pills that I have no choice in taking. I try not to take any more if I don’t have to. Right now I’m sucking on a Cold-Eeze lozenge. I hate them especially because they make everything else taste weird for HOURS. I wonder how bad the new quick-dissolve ones are. Any way to lessen the misery is great in my book.

I don’t really feel like saying much more since I was feeling yucky most of the day and there’s nothing much to talk about. I’m hoping for a much better tomorrow. Maybe a good night's rest will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment