Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day Thirty-Three -- Everything In It's Right Place


Today was pretty cool. We went to have lunch at Coco’s with some of the clients that Rob works with, and then we went to Harbor Freight! There, I bought 5 storage containers. Four of them are for at home bead storage and one for travel. I am very excited to start organizing my beads with them. The boxes each have 24 smaller boxes inside that hold the same amount, plus a little more, as a bead tube that I’ve been having problems with. Now that I’ve pretty much filled them up, I want to get some more. They are so neat, and I mean that both ways. They’re cool and they’re tidy! If I were just to get more for my seed beads, I’d say I need 2 more, 3 at the most. But I’m seriously considering them for most of my other beads as well, except for the ones where the quantities are just so low. Now I feel like I’m going to actually have a nice organized stash that will make it easier for me to use my supplies.

After a quick trip to Joann’s, we went to Starbucks where they were playing old Ozzy-led Black Sabbath. It was awesome. It also makes me want to go buy some. Rob said he’ll probably just get it off the Play Store on his tablet. Once we got back home, I’ve spent the rest of the night putting beads in my new containers as well as watching some old, and I mean OLD, Doctor Who episodes and  also some Avatar: The Last Airbender episodes. Tomorrow is going to be a work day, or at least most of it will be if I decide to go back to Harbor Freight tomorrow for more storage boxes. That place is really neat! Geez, I use “neat” a lot. Maybe one day I’ll do a blog with pictures once I have everything organized. I can’t wait for that day. I’m gonna be SOOOO productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment