Monday, February 25, 2013

Day Fifty-Six -- Ain't she sweet?


I have a bit of exciting news today. Today I woke up to four text messages from a friend I invited to the movies on the 10th of March. She was telling me that she wasn’t going to be able to make it because she was going to be out of town but said that she needed Rob and I to go with her to see Rachel Maddow on the 14th. I had to immediately text Rob to let him know. He probably loves Rachel more than I do… well, we’re about even. We’re both very excited about it.

So far, March looks like it’s going to be a pretty cool month. On the third, I’m going to a back and shoulder release workshop given by a friend of ours, The next weekend we have the silver Lake market, a birthday party that night and we’re going to see Oz the Great and Powerful the next day. Then of course, there’s Rachel Maddow the next week. She will be talking about her book “Drift”. The month hasn't even started yet and I’ve got some pretty cool plans. I feel like it’s only the beginning too. Let’s see what happens. As long as it doesn't cost a lot of money, I’m up for it :-D





I had a bit of special me-time today and did my nails. I used some of the nail polish I got from Stephanie for xmas plus another color on top of it for a cool effect. Sometimes it looks sort of lavender, sometimes green and sometimes gold, depending on the lighting and the angle at which you are looking at it. 




Then Rob and I went to CBTL once he got off work. I perused the latest FMG catalog, circling the beads and such that I want to get in the future. We stopped by Fry’s to get some ink for my printer and then made a couple of other runs. Altogether it was a nice night… until a bit after I got home, but I do NOT want to talk about that. (You don't really want to hear about it either...)

Oh, one last thing. I forgot to share this pic from Friday night. This car is so cute. I’ve wanted an Fiat 500 (especially the Abarth) since they came out with them, and this makes me want one even more! 
Isn't she precious?

No comments:

Post a Comment