Monday, February 11, 2013

Day Forty-Two -- And I Don't Mean Ill Like Cool/Awesome

Yes, forty-two. There is no forty-one no matter how I tried.

So I missed a post yesterday and I almost missed one tonight. But I figured, if I let myself slip for more than a day, it's going to be a downward slope that leads to posts once a month and then a couple times a year.

The tea party was wonderful and I'll post pics of that tomorrow, but tonight I'm so tired that I simply must go to bed and I'm typing this with a bad headache. For the last week or so, maybe longer, I've been feeling pretty ill at night. During the day, I've been okay except for being out of it from lack of sleep at night. The lack of sleep comes from the horrible pain in my shoulder that bugs me every night until I decide to down a pain pill or two (did two once... BAD idea. I write about it in the blog entry that I've warned people against reading) to get a few hours (if I'm lucky) before getting up and starting the whole miserable cycle over again. I'm going to make an appointment with my doctor son to see if anything can be done about either the pain or the general malaise that I have been feeling. Even right now, rubbing my upper arms (because I'm cold!) hurts. At the same time though, it feels good to rub them. I know. Weird, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment