Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day Thirty-Six -- It Takes Two Baby



So I got my M back. Of course it popped off from me trying to get spilled beads out of my keyboard. I get beads in the wackiest places. Today I got beads in the right place and made these:


They are called Bitty Beads, beads made from beads. I plan to use them to make earrings. I have other designs I want to make as well. I'll give more details about them another time, or where it belongs on the other blog. Right now, it's late and I want to go to bed... which is also the reason I didn't edit the photos, not that they really needed it. 


Not a whole lot went on today besides doing some work and a LOT of cleaning and organizing. I decided that I will take charge of my space. I’m getting rid of some things, basically taking them back to storage for now. I’ve also decided that I’d like to sell my old bead storage containers, the stuff that’s no longer working for me. Most of it is perfectly good and should go to someone who could use them. I only did some preliminary work today, even though it was a lot, but the bulk of it will be done next week because right now, I have to prepare for the Silver Lake Art, Craft and Vintage Market this Saturday... The first one of the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment