Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day Fifty Seven -- Despite All My Rage...


So pretty much all of my day today was wasted trying to figure out how to get my printer to print using refurbished ink cartridges. I searched all over the internet for solutions to my problem to find nothing. So, fuck you HP for giving people no choice but to use your over-priced ink. Yeah, I'm pretty upset about it and left a couple of comments on their site telling them so. I hope a real person gets it and gets back to me.

I think this is going to be a really short blog post tonight. Not much happened today unless you want to hear all about how Rob and I went to H. Salt Fish n’ Chips today. It was pretty good but not as good as I remembered or hoped. I think maybe it’s just that my taste has changed a bit and it is just as good as it always was.

I’ve decided that tomorrow is going to be Pantone day. I am going to forget the fiasco which is my printer and get some work done, all day. I’m going to try to get in all the Pantone colors into jewelry in one day. Most likely it’ll be mainly earrings. That’s the easiest way. Okay, change that. Earrings would be the easy way but I’ll probably go a different direction. We’ll see. I hope I’m feeling much better today because that whole printer thing really got me down. Tomorrow, I’ll be sure to have some coffee early. I haven’t had coffee in a few days so it should help a lot. I’m even going to bed early tonight in hopes of being up fresh and early tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment