Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day Fifty -- Living After Midnight


Man, I need to stop going to bed at 4 am. I know why I’m doing it. It’s because daylight savings time is coming in a few weeks and my sleep always goes a little wonky when it’s near.  Almost this whole week I’ve been getting to bed at around 3 or later. That doesn't make for a very productive day. Well, except for when I made all those beaded beads a couple days ago.

Speaking of that, remember last month when I said I was trying to make some earrings but I just wasn’t feeling it? Well, I feel like now I’m going to go back at it. I’ve recently got other beads that I think were the missing ingredients. Now I just need to get some new ear wires and eye and head pins. I’m going to start using silver-filled findings in all of my wares now. Luckily, I found a site where I can order everything form Fire Mountain Gems at their 200+ discount level. 

I’m cutting this short tonight to see if I can actually get to bed at a more reasonable hour…

No comments:

Post a Comment