Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day Forty - For Those About To ROCK!!!


I feel horrible right now and at first I thought it was due to my girly time coming on the horizon because I’ve been feeling a bit down in the dumps, but now I think I may be getting sick. That’s the last thing I want and I hope it’s just a weird fluke and I’ll feel better tomorrow.. I really wouldn’t want to miss the tea party, especially after I picked out an awesome outfit for it. Rob says I look smoking hot in it.

Even though it was a slow day and I made little money, it was still a good day. Now that I look back on it, maybe I’m just feeling wonky due to lack of sleep. I didn’t get to bed until after 2 am and had a hard time getting to sleep. Then, at about 4:26 am (I think that’s what the clock said) I was suddenly wide awake. It was not in an “OMG I can’t sleep!” frustrated kind of way. It was more like, “hmm, I’m wide awake. Oh well…” I’m sure it was because I was overworking my brain thinking about today, not worrying much, just thinking. I set my alarm to wake me up at 6:10 but well before that, I gave up on getting anymore sleep and just went to bed.

We had some delays, like the side door of the van being frozen shut, but I wasn’t really feeling as stressed out about it as I should have been. All I know is that I wanted to leave more than thirty minutes earlier than we left so I can pick out the spot I wanted to be my permanent spot for the year. When we got to the market, there was no waiting and I got the exact spot I wanted. I took a photo of my booth, especially because it was set up a bit different from the last time. It’s going to be interesting seeing the evolution of my booth. I’ve even thought of a different way I want to do it the next time. I’ll blog about that on the other blog for sure. Another cool thing is that I actually made something while I was manning my booth!
I need to make more of these since I sold ALL of the ones I had before.

Our tear-down by the end of the day was a lot faster than usual, and it was nice to do it in daylight for a change. Oh, forgot to mention how beautiful the day was after last night’s rain but it was so cold ALL day, I hardly ever took off that warm jacket I bought. It did its job well!
The sun finally came out so I posed for this pic, sans jacket.

Now we've come full circle to the beginning of this blog post. I came home feeling like a wreck, but this is the funny way my brain works: I decided to search for what I’m going to wear tomorrow earlier tonight even though I felt miserable just in case what I picked out made me look SO good that I felt better as a result.  It did work a little bit, but not long after, I was back to feeling bad. I decided to lie down for a bit before writing this blog, but now I’ve done it so I’m going to bed.

But before I do, I want all of you who take the time out to read my blog to know that you rock. You really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment