Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day Forty-Four -- Wrapped Around Your Finger

Today was Laundry/Cleaning/Organizing day so not much exciting happened. Oh, except I DID get through the night without taking any pain pills. That was awesome!  On the not-so-good side, I think I'm coming down with something. I can hear it in my voice.

So while I go make new and exciting plans for tomorrow before bed, here's a cute picture courtesy of the IFLS page again:


This is the pygmy marmoset (Cebuella pygmaea), the smallest known monkey in the world.
They're found in western Brazil, southeastern Colombia, eastern Ecuador, eastern Peru, and northern Bolivia and they typically live in the understory of the rain forest near rivers. Males weigh around 140 grams (4.9 oz), and females only 120 grams (4.2 oz).

They might be completely adorable, but you do NOT want one as a pet. They have very tiny, very sharp teeth and they bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment