Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day Fifty-Nine -- Bind My Dreams Up In Your Tangled Hair


So I decided that it’s okay for me to skip a day now and then, but I’m really going to try to not skip more than one day at a time. I’ve been trying to make this not all about jewelry, but it’s hard because that’s the main thing in my life right now. And really, it should be even more in my life. I get too caught up in trying to clean and organize and then there’s moments where I feel scattered and just drift off to space or when I feel ill, also causing me to drift off into space. I really am not making as much as I’d like. There  are a lot of things that I’m not doing as much as I’d like.

I was wondering why I was so out of it all day and now I’m like, duh, I didn’t sleep much last night. I went to bed at a reasonable time (for me) but I just couldn't sleep. Part of the reason was listening to Rob breath while he sleeps. I should’ve rolled him over onto his side. Maybe that would've helped. Another part was because I had a processing cap over my head as a part of an experiment to see how my hair would look the next day.  Not a successful experiment but I know what to do next time.

Today I plugged in my old external hard drive which is 1.5 Terabytes (it’ll never be full), and I saw some old pics of me that makes me want to cut my hair and get bangs. Then again, I think of how long it takes for my hair to grow and I think maybe not. And then I think of how my ends are probably all damaged and cutting my hair might do it some good. I’m going to have to straighten it to figure that out. I don’t know. I just wish I could find the right combination of products to make my hair look its best.
Here's an old pic of me with bangs and a pirate hat!  :-D


Anyway, I’m gonna go to bed now and see if I can get some good sleep tonight. Fingers crossed…

No comments:

Post a Comment