Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day Forty-Three -- Tea When The Weathers Fine

So as I'm still feeling a bit under the weather, mainly, I have a horrible headache at the moment, this post will be mainly pics... but you'll enjoy them.

Because I said so.

A sip of tea after the first  course of scones. Yes, I did do the pinky thing... just for the photo.
IT was a lovely day for a tea party. The first course was scones. The scones were served with Devonshire (um, I could be wrong about that name) Cream, a nice jam and lemon curd. I didn't taste the lemon curd... I should've.
The menu -- well, the front anyway.
I think I tried 4 different teas. They were all very tasty.
This was my place setting. my cup was beautiful
I just realized that I didn't get pics of the scones nor the desserts. That's a pity because it was all very nicely presented. At least I got the finger sandwich course.

It all tasted as good as it looked, if not better!

reading the menu
One of our lovely hostesses/servers
Enjoying a fruity tea

More tea party guests

Not everyone wore a hat. 


This was taken before we left for the party, but it seemed weird sticking it in anywhere else.
My kick-ass outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment