Sunday, February 17, 2013

Day Forty-Eight -- Up All Night, Sleep (and bead) All Day


So I didn’t get to bed until almost 3:30 last night. The bracelet turned out really nice. Most of the day seemed to shift between me napping and me beading. Rob’s back is still hurting him really bad.  I hope he feels much better by the end of Monday or he’s going to be trashed for work on Tuesday. I don’t have a ton to say so I’m just going to post pictures of some of the work I’ve done today.

Oh yeah! See, I follow this one beader on YouTube, well more than one really, and today she put up a project for decorating earbud cords. I thought they would be really nice as stand-alone beads for earrings, then I expanded it as a pendant/larger bead for a necklace. That got me to thinking that I should make more of the smaller ones to go with the larger one and then transpose the colors… well, here are the pictures:


First, this is the bracelet I worked on last night


These are the first beads I made today,
then I decided that I needed a larger bead to accompany them

This is the larger bead I made from expanding the design

Lastly, here is the completed set of beads that I made today.
I now have to figure out how I'm going to work them into a necklace and earring set
I copied the pictures from where I posted them on Facebook. I think eventually, I'm going to go in and just upload the photos, in case anything ever happens to my FB page.

No comments:

Post a Comment