Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day Forty-Seven -- I can see for miles and mile


Tonight, I’ve decided to tackle the double spiral bangle so I’m going to keep this short to see if I can finish it tonight. It was going to be a single but then I started feeling adventurous!

Today wasn’t the most exciting day, although I have to say it was quite beautiful. The sky was so clear that I could practically see individual trees on the hills in the distance.  I discovered this as I went out to get food for me and Rob since he was laid out on his back. The temperature was also quite pleasant though I wouldn’t have minded a little nip in the air.

Rob came home from a day at traffic school with a really bad back. He didn’t know why but I think it was due to all the sneezing he had been doing because of a bad allergy attack that he’s been going through the past few days. So I spent the day taking care of him when he needed it and goofing off on the computer in the meantime. Oh, and a bit of bead tinkering that turned into the double spiral that I’m working on tonight. Hopefully, I’ll have a picture to share tomorrow. Maybe I’ll also include a hair picture. I tried to take one today but the sun was so bright that I was squinty-faced in all of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment