Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 5 -- Nothing to see here...


I almost wanted to just skip the blog writing today. That’s how LITTLE has happened today.  I woke up with pain in both shoulder joints so I took some arthritis strength Tylenol, and wouldn’t you know it, it knocked me out.  I didn’t get up until after 1. The rest of the day has been a bit of a haze.

I did decide to watch Once Upon A Time from the beginning. Turns out I missed a lot more of it than I thought. But other than that, I did nothing today. Well, nothing of note.  I hate days like that but it happens and I guess it’s needed at times to just not do anything. Crap! I just remembered that I forgot to meditate. Oh well. 

Since this post is so small, I will share a picture. It's a flower called "Echinopsis Chamaecerus April Dawn". Yep, it's a flower with my name... and believe it or not, it's not the only one, but it's the one I'm sharing tonight. Pretty isn't it? Kinda like me... bright and prickly!  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment