Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day Thirty-One -- Everything's coming up...


...not roses. In fact, you might not wanna read this one. Proceed with caution.

Brief break down of the day, because that’s all that I really got in me right now:  Spent the morning cleaning up the remains of the barf that got EVERYWHERE in the middle of the night. The good thing about this is now I know what’s been making me nauseous all the time, or at least one of the things. It’s the Norco that I take for pain. Last night I was in more pain than usual so I took two. The bottle says I can take one or two so I did. Apparently, my stomach didn’t like that because in a span that felt like only a second or two, my entire dinner was all over one corner of the room. It was so forceful that I didn’t even get any on me. I couldn’t even get my hand up in time to block it. Okay, enough barf talk, except to say that I felt better instantly after it the first blast. No woosiness or feelings that a repeat performance was going to take place. I felt so much better that cleaning it up didn’t make me feel like barfing again and that almost never happens.

Today was acupuncture day so I got ready for that, hoping that even though I took a shower and all that I didn’t smell like… the stuff that I said I wasn’t going to talk about anymore. We spoke of our dislike of hipsters (do NOT get me started on that) and about exercises that can help my knees. The rest of the day was pretty quiet, going out to Santa Monica and back for acupuncture took a huge chunk of it and then the cleaning. I’m going to end here tonight because there’s not much else to go on about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment