Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Day Twenty-Three -- You set my soul alight


I didn't go out today. Not because I felt sick or anything though. By the time I would be ready to go, I wouldn't have had much time to stay where I went because I had to go to Kaiser later. Above all, I got kind of sucked into the Benghazi hearings on TV. I don’t know why I was surprised at how many of them are such big, inane jerks. Hilary Clinton rose above it all with such grace, clarity and authority.  

Yesterday I spoke about the Pantone Color Forecast for Spring 2013. I also wanted to remark that ever since Pantone has been brought to my attention, I have been noticing the colors being used in print ads and TV commercials. Just today, I saw a commercial for NutriSystem and I swear they were using at least 5 of the colors in the commercial. I believe I have beads in all the colors so this season’s challenge should be a breeze!

Lastly, (mainly because I’m sleepy and want to go to bed) I have to admit that I am quite crushed that I’m missing another Muse concert. It really sucks because I’m the biggest Muse fan. Seriously. I am an extra couple hundreds of spare dollars away from having a Muse tattoo. That’s how much I love them. The concert dates came earlier than I hoped and I wasn’t able to save up the money to get good seats. Who knew they would start their US tour in Los Angeles? I was banking on the thought that they’d probably start on the east coast. Don’t most bands do that? So now, I have to have pictures from tonight’s concert on my Facebook wall from friend’s that have gone to see them… friends who I didn't even know they were into them. I’m very happy for them but I can’t help but feel devastated that I am missing my most favorite band in the world again. 

I love them so much!

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to look around and see if I see those Pantone colors around. Most of the commercials we see are on Cartoon Network...wait, are there other channels? Oh yeah, of course, the Food Network!

    ReplyDelete