Friday, January 25, 2013

Day Twenty-Five -- Games People Play.


Today was awesome! It was raining, and hard, but I got to go out anyway because My friend Kristine picked me up to go to her house where I was able to actually get some work done! Even being short some beads, I was able to get some from her. Two of the bracelets I made in one day! Less than one day actually, less than 5 hours, and that’s including breaks! Now I feel back in the swing of things and I can’t wait to make more stuff.

Later this evening, I had to put my beads away, but for good reason. Kristine’s husband Dennis made two big piles of crazy nachos and some awesome, cheesy (in a good way) rice. Rob started feeling better so he came to join us. So did a few more friends. Actually, Rob was second to the last of everyone who came.

After dinner was when the fun really began. Kristen had brought a card game called Cards against Humanity. OMG I can’t remember the last time I laughed so hard and I’m not the only one who felt this way. This game was so wrong and yet so fun. Though I recommend that before playing it, you think long and hard about which people you play with. It’s not for the faint of heart or the easily insulted. Don’t play with people who tend to get butt hurt over the smallest thing. With the right group of people though, you could have fun until you pass out.

As fun as tonight was, I go to bed excited for TOMORROW WE RIDE!!!

…to the bead store. It’s a different one this time though. One I’ve also never been to before called the Creative Castle I believe, and I hear it has an even bigger and better selection than The San Gabriel Bead Company. Of course I’m going with my new favorite bead shopping companions, Kristine and Liz. I’m going to try not to go into a bead frenzy, or bead coma, or whatever bad thing that happens when one is around too many beads.

What am I saying? There’s no such thing as being around too many beads. 

No comments:

Post a Comment