Monday, January 14, 2013

Day Fourteen -- Maybe tomorrow...


Wow, I almost completely forgot to do my blog post today. I’m not surprised though. I’ve been out of it all day. This fog has certainly put a damper on my creativity. I have all these beads sitting in front of me and they just weren't speaking to me. My Fire Mountain Gem’s catalog came in the mail today (and, unfortunately, not the beads I recently bought online. I can’t wait until they get here!) So I was going to relax on the bed and do a bit of “window” shopping; basically marking things that I would consider buying. I thought it would be good for inspiration as well. Too bad I decided to take a pain pill for my back shortly before because it totally. knocked. me. out! That didn't help my foggy brain situation at all. I just haven’t been myself today and I don’t like it! On top of that, I feel a bit nauseous tonight. Yeck! I haven’t had coffee in a few days so tomorrow, I’m going to make a nice strong cup and see if that helps any. The cold also makes doing things rather difficult and I can’t wait for it to warm up here. Not hot though, I’m not down for that either. I don’t mind a slight chill in the air, just don’t freeze my butt off. Thank you. I wish I had an electric blanket.

Rob is feeling better which is good. He still has a bit of abdominal pain but he’s getting there. I’ve been giving him Powerade and chicken broth. He’s been recuperating in bed, fiddling with his Nexus 7 all day. Tomorrow, he gets to start eating solids. Bland solids. Woo Hoo!

I’m going to go to bed early tonight and pretend this day didn't happen. Okay, most of this day because there is one thing that happened today that was so awesome, but I’m not going to talk about that yet. I’ll just say that some people totally ROCK!  Maybe tomorrow, I can come back into my body and actually feel like a real person.  

No comments:

Post a Comment