Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day Ten -- Recuperating


I almost forgot to blog today, mainly because I’m up to my eyeballs in painkillers. Okay so maybe not that much. But it sure feels like it. I’m not exactly fond of how it makes my brain feel like Jell-O. It’s also making me have a hard time thinking about what to write about today.

Today was a rough day. I wanted to do things, make stuff but the fog in my head had made everything I attempted more challenging than I expected. I spent much of the day laying down as well. I am feeling quite a bit better though. No more tears but still a bunch of “ow’s”  I’m expecting to feel even much better tomorrow.

With that, I’m cutting this blog short. I’m injured and on drugs. I shouldn't feel bad about not having much to say. I would have a lot to say about only a few people bothering to inquire if I’m okay, but I won’t go there. People would say I’m a whiny baby but come on. I do have the right to feel this way and wonder where my friends are. I know I have very few anyway but really? But that’s all I’m going to say about that and if anyone mentions it at a later date, I’m going to blame it on the drugs.

I think I’m going to go make something or at least start something before I go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment