Monday, January 7, 2013

Day Seven -- Hope For a Better Tomorrow


So it’s 11:18 pm as I write this and I still don’t know what to write about. There was a change of plans today. I was going to work on some jewelry but it wound up being a cleaning day.  And who wants to read a blog about me cleaning? I did start listening to Fool Moon by Jim Butcher. It is the second in the Dresden Files series. It’s a great book so far. So much better than the first one and the first one wasn’t bad at all. Now that I've said that, I once again have nothing to talk about.  Oh poo.

Maybe I should end it at that. I said I would blog every day, whether I've had an exciting day or not. Most days are not exciting, but this day was like the black hole of interesting. NOTHING interesting happened today except for listening to the book. If tomorrow is the same way. I think I might have to run out of the front door naked just to spice things up, or even worse, I might resort to posting some of my old poetry. No one wants to see either of those things happen so keep your fingers crossed that tomorrow is better. 

In the meantime, here's an awesome picture of a sea turtle. Enjoy. 


1 comment:

  1. Dresden is exciting. Any day that includes Harry is a Good Day. Maybe not good for writing, but a good day, nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete