Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day Twelve -- Can You Say, "Last Minute"?


Ack! It’s 11:35 pm and I haven’t written anything for my blog yet!!!

Well, that’s a great start isn’t it?  Today I have been trying to work on this particular necklace but well, the meds are still making my concentration almost nonexistent. I did get a nice chunk of it done though. Other than that, Rob and I decided to make it a Terry Pratchett evening. We watched the Color of Magic and then Going Postal.  There’s really nothing else that went on today. I did have this funny dream that I’m pretty sure is a recurring-ish dream. You know, when dreams are almost the same but you know there’s little differences in the plot or outcome? Anyway, in this dream, it was sort of like a Leverage episode… including most of the cast of Leverage. I don’t remember seeing Sophie or Nate there though. The villain in this dream was played by John Travolta of all people. That sounds funny enough but the funniest bit about that is that through the last half of the dream, he was disguised as a black girl in a pink track suit and with long fingernails and long, curly blond braids... needless to say, (s)he was sassy, but I wasn’t fooled. I knew it was him and I was trying to convince this old lady that it was the bad guy. Of course, in the end, he was caught by the police, thanks to me and my team. Now, When I dreamed this before, I don’t think the Leverage guys were there and I’m not so sure about John Travolta. But the setting and circumstances have definitely been dreamt of before.

I also had a dream that one of my turtles was actually male and they had babies. Lots of them. I have had this dream a few times recently. I wonder what it means. It has to mean something or why else does it keep popping up. What sucks is I’ll probably never figure it out because my subconscious messages are never, and I mean NEVER clear enough for me to understand. I feel totally gypped where that is concerned. I would give anything to have my messages, which I’m sure I must get all the time, be crystal clear. Oh well.

Whew! Finished just in time!

No comments:

Post a Comment