Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day Twenty-Four -- In The White Room With black Curtains Near The Station


I'm feeling a little down and low key tonight so this blog will be very short. 

Tomorrow I get to get away. Hopefully it won’t be raining. If it is, I might go anyway, even though I don’t have any good rain gear and Rob will have the umbrella at work. If it’s just sprinkling, I’ll make the trek. It’ll be good for me to get away because I have a lot to work on and I think the best way for me to be able to focus on it and just work through it all is to be away from all the other distracting mess in my room. I went to Michael's tonight to get a few things so hopefully, I'll have all I need to make all the things I need to make by Wednesday. I just hope I don't forget to take anything with me when I leave. The other side of that coin is that I hope I don't take way more than I need.

This brings to mind another project I want to work on; a more personal project. Basically, I’m going to be designing my ideal next living space. I was going to make it like a vision board, but I’ve decided that it needs to be more like a portfolio. I’ll start off with the first page being the layout of the whole place. Then, I’ll have different pages for the individual rooms. Who knows, Maybe I’ll turn it into an online thing. I’ll also have to get Rob’s input on some of it, and maybe he can even do his own room, but we have a very similar aesthetic so I’m sure he’ll be happy with what I do. 

I feel like I should write more, but the feeling that I should just shut up and go to bed is even stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment