Monday, January 21, 2013

Day Twenty-one -- I May Be Scattered. A Little Shattered. What Does It Matter?


Today was a bit of a weird day, at least it started off that way. It started with a recurring dream I was having, that included The Silence from Doctor Who. Then I woke up with the thought in my head that Claudia Donovan (from Warehouse 13) would make an excellent companion. I’m sure because the last thing I watched last night was Warehouse 13. Still, she would be awesome. Although, I’m not sure if the Tardis would or would not appreciate all the tinkering that she would do. Somebody oughta get on that... with only 3 or 4 readers, I’m sure the idea probably won’t get to the right people any time soon.

Most of the day was spent with my mind feeling really scattered and I HATE that feeling. I couldn’t really concentrate on one thing long enough to do anything about it. I tried to do a little cleaning of some color and that helped a little bit. Oddly enough, coffee really took the edge off of it. You’d think it would do the exact opposite, but I’ve become resigned to the fact that I’m a bit of an anomaly. Unfortunately, before I even got to finish my coffee, we had to run off to Rob’s doctor’s appointment. I threw what was left of it into a travel mug and went off.

So today Rob was informed that his Diverticulitis was so mild that it was probably a bad case of colitis and after his run of antibiotics, he might be cool and not have to avoid nuts for the rest of his life. I don’t know why it took almost an hour to find that out but it was good to know. Between that, my wonky morning and a few errands afterwards, my day and evening were pretty much shot. Tomorrow is going to rock though. I demand that it is so. Besides, aren’t Tuesdays always awesome?

Before I go, I've been trying out this new thing for the past few days or so, if anyone has noticed... I'm using lyrics from songs for the titles of my blog posts. Tonights lyrics are from this song by the Foo Fighters.

1 comment:

  1. Hi April. Am enjoying your posts on our exploits to the bead show. I'm posting about it on my blog as well. Yesterday I did a list of my top favorite vendors. I'm so glad you and Liz had such a good time!

    Am really glad Rob's diverticulitis isn't as bad as you guys thought. I hope he gets well quick. I'd be very unhappy if I had to avoid nuts the rest of my life, I love them so much!

    ReplyDelete