Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Day Sixteen -- A Bit of A Windfall


Okay so this is going to be short I guess, because I'm starting this with less than 10 minutes left to the day.

Today was a great day. Well, kinda. I listened to the rest of Fool Moon by Jim Butcher. It’s the second in the Dresden Files series. It was awesome! I kept rewinding bits because I didn’t want to miss one iota of it. I did it also because I fell asleep during part of it, but not because of the book. It’s because I made the bad mistake of laying on my bed with the sun coming through while listening to it. Who wouldn’t fall into a blissful sleep in that situation?

I went to my Optifast class today and took some of my jewelry. I got an advance on a bracelet order and I also had some put on reserve for another person. This is great because now I’ll have some money when I go to the bead show this Saturday. I was so sure that I was going to get there and be completely broke, but I was going to go anyway to take a look at the new trends and such. I am very happy! I mean, I’d love to go to one of these with a few hundred dollars at my disposal but that won’t happen for some time but I’ve got a nice chunk of change to have some pretties to show and make into awesome stuff.

I’m going to go now because it’s late and the blog almost completely slipped my mind. But I always get it in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment