Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day Twenty-nine -- Someone Said My Words Are Out of Balance*


Not much to talk about today. In fact, if I hadn’t challenged myself to write a blog entry every day, I wouldn’t be typing this at all. One funny thing that happened is that I got an invite on Facebook about getting a free coffee at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. So I texted Rob about it and when he got home from work, we went off to CBTL to get our free coffee. I should’ve known something was up when there weren’t many people there. When we went it, it turns out that free coffee day is tomorrow. We decided to stay anyway and have a couple of Americanos. Rob loved it. I thought it was pretty good as well. I guess tomorrow we’ll go and see what their anniversary coffee tastes like.

I didn’t sleep well last night at all. I have been having the worst shoulder pain and it’s hard for me to find a comfortable position to sleep in. I’m wondering if the cold has anything to do with it.

Instead of staring at the screen wondering what to say, I'm just going to end it here. If there's anything else I feel like I need to add before bedtime,  I'll just edit it in.


* The title for this entry is from a Soundgarden song called "Nothing To Say" ...in case you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment