Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day Seventeen -- Sick Day


Another short one today, mainly because I felt a bit ill most of the day. I thought it was going to wear off by mid-morning like my morning grog usually does but I still feel ill even now. The worst part was the nausea but I also felt really oogly-eyed and my head was a bit waa-waa. That description would make more sense if you could see the accompanying hand gestures. I did actually get 2 projects finished today. That made me happy. But other than that, not much went on today.  Frankly, I’m tired and I just want to go to bed.  In the meantime, here are two pictures I took a few days ago I liked the way my hair looked so I took a few pictures.


 I should've written down last night's dream when it was fresh, then I'd have something rather interesting to talk about. Now I only vaguely remember most of it. I was at a cupcake place in Hollywood with my mom where she started shoving them into her mouth before I even got a good look at the menu. The place had a weird name and I think it might be a real place but I can't remember the name. Then this short, muscly, black guy decided to pick a fight with me and I mopped the floor with him. During the fight he did this weird thing where he was shifting from trash talking to a sort of whimpering, whiny talking.  I wish I could remember it more in detail because that ish was cray-cray... so to speak. 

I'm off to bed now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment