Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day Two: That's some crazy looking fruit!!


Slow day today. I did my usual ignoring of my to-do list. I mean well, but this blog isn't called “True Adventures of the Easily Distracted” for nothing. I did take pictures of a bracelet that I recently made. I also took pictures of my babies, Shelly and Sheila. They are both over 4 years old …and turtles… but they are still my babies.  The bulk of my day went towards straightening my hair. I’m not happy with it at the moment but I’ll give it a day or two.

The babies say "Hi!"
I also tried meditating today; one of my occasional attempt to “meditate more” and even with a guided meditation (Deepak Chopra) my mind was ALL. OVER. THE. PLACE.  Maybe it was Deepak’s voice that wasn't working for me. Maybe I should’ve meditated after my shower instead of beforehand and I would've been more relaxed. And maybe, just maybe, I should realize that this was the first time I've tried meditating in a very long time and that I will improve with time and constancy.  Tomorrow, I’m going to check out YouTube to see if there’s anything on there that I vibe with better.


So there you have it. Nothing too exciting happened today, though Wednesdays won’t be very exciting for a while. I do know one thing though:  If I want to be productive in the mornings, it would probably be best to stop going to bed after 3 am as I did last night. 

Oh I forgot, something kinda exciting did happen tonight. I discovered some scary fruit while shopping for groceries tonight:
They call it Buddha Hand Citrus, I call it CTHULHU FRUIT!!! 


2 comments:

  1. Why don''t you try meditating in the shower. It's very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, if I relaxed any more than I usually do in the shower, I'd probably fall asleep in there and that wouldn't be good :-D

      Delete